[asdf-devel] quick-build support for ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 21:33:54 UTC 2013

I implemented support for quick-build in ASDF.

Please review before it gets merged into the master branch.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1230368
http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/asdf/asdf.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/package-system;js=1

Note that until an ASDF recent enough to include this support
is widely available, you may have to use asdf-package-system,
which is basically the same thing packaged as an add-on:
  git://common-lisp.net/projects/asdf/asdf-package-system.git
  http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/asdf/asdf-package-system.git

For backward compatibility with older versions of ASDF, I recommend
the following:
(defsystem top-of-my-quick-build-style-hierarchy
  :class package-system
  :defsystem-depends-on
  #.(unless (find-class 'package-system nil) '(:asdf-package-system)))

It's better to know nothing that to know what ain't so. — Josh Billings