trying some ASuDF tests on Windows (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?)

Genworks Support support at genworks.com
Fri Sep 6 03:48:30 UTC 2013

For the record, I don't mean to be directing these emails personally at* *Faré.
They are for whomever the spirit moves on the asdf-devel list (i've changed
Faré to be a CC here).

With my patch applied, the only failure now has to do with "awkward legacy
output capture via run-shell-command."

As far as I'm concerned that test can be retired at some point anyway
(personally I'm only interested in uiop:run-program), so I would be ok with
leaving this as-is and moving on.

But as far as I can tell, my patch is needed (relative to current master
HEAD) for

 (run-program '("echo" "ok" "1"))

even to function in CCL/Win.  With my patch applied, there is no failure
for the

   (run-program '("echo" "ok" "1"))

test -- only for the "awkward legacy output capture via run-shell-command"
test.

Anyway I'll wait to hear from the maintainer regarding applying that patch.

Latest test results (again) which show that the only failure is for the
awkward legacy output thingie (and yes, it has to do with an extra space
printed after the "1").

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jc2cqwpkp06dupm/G3xWZXMC6b/cl/tests/asdf/output/2013-09-05/windows/ccl-1.10-f96-win-x86/ccl.text