patch for allegro8 (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Ready to release?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 16:26:42 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Dave Cooper <david.cooper at genworks.com> wrote:
>> Can you test that the latest checkout passes the test on mlisp8?
Actually, that would have been "check that mlisp8 passes with a
asdf.fasl produced by mlisp", and conversely.

> test-force.script appears to be failing on all platforms (e.g. see
> attached).
Your attachment shows ccl failing on a test that I have disabled some time ago,
and failure in test-force.

#-(and clozure os-windows) ;; http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/ticket/1118
(assert-equal '(:ok 1) (run-program '("echo" ":ok  1") :output :forms))

> If i run interactively I get "Y U NO use stamp cache" (I'm sure you know it already):
Oops, I should update the instructions on how to reproduce bugs at the REPL,
by including a with-asdf-cache in them. I have no time to do that now,
but maybe you do.

As for poverty, no one need be ashamed to admit it: the real shame is
in not taking practical measures to escape from it. — Perikles