[asdf-devel] Problem with CMUCL 20e and ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 18:59:49 UTC 2013

Dear Pascal,

while we're at it, since you are one of the few users of "logical"
pathnames in the world, your feedback is most welcome as to what does
or doesn't work in such a setting. There are now tests for logical
pathnames in ASDF, but I doubt they cover all the cases, so there may
be "interesting" failures despite all our best efforts.

Few facts are more revealing than the direction people travel
when they vote with their feet. — Don Boudreaux http://bit.ly/afZgx2