patch for allegro8 (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Ready to release?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 19:34:48 UTC 2013

>> But I am still getting stamp-propagation failures on Windows with mlisp
>> after having run mlisp8 (and I think it would also fail if running mlisp8
>> after mlisp). I will send the console output from that separately.

That makes sense: the test includes a test of the time propagation bug
for the native defsystem, and then the lack of output-translations on
said native defsystem will cause issues.

Maybe we should just disable the native test for now. It's not testing
ASDF itself, anyway.

If you have time, you can add a clearing of the fasls in the native
defsystem test.
And with even more time, transform the test so that in the ASDF case,
it touches or deletes files in the asdf timestamp cache rather than do
it in the filesystem (the trick obviously won't work for the native
defsystem test).

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can
bribe the people with their own money. — Alexis de Tocqueville