[asdf-devel] Fwd: ASDF testing for LWW

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 01:37:02 UTC 2013

Excellent: Fabrice's testing with LispWorks revealed an issue in
with-temporary-file, that was not designed to play well with mandatory
locking, as is the default on Windows, used by LispWorks. I therefore
refactored with-temporary-file to work well in this case, added tests,
and refactored run-program to account for this locking issue.

I also pushed fixes for the issues that Fabrice mentioned. Thanks a
lot, Fabrice!

And thanks a lot Dave, for doing so much testing on Windows... this
has led to plenty of fixes to many implementations as well as to ASDF.

So... is there any obstacle left to release?

The Biggest City / Only makes you truly feel / Crushed by loneliness.