patch for allegro8 (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Ready to release?)

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Sat Oct 19 16:52:41 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> > test-force.script appears to be failing on all platforms (e.g. see
> > attached).
> Your attachment shows ccl failing on a test that I have disabled some time
> ago,
> and failure in test-force.

No, it doesn't. The only failing test in there is the test-force one.

But, it's very strange. I didn't change anything, started the tests again
fresh, and all passing now (including running the alisp before alisp8 and
mlisp before mlisp8, so that the latters are using the asdf.fasl's from the
formers).

Possibly something was in a weird state with my filesystem or clocks
(clocks seem fine)? I ran this stuff in a completely fresh directory (not
under Dropbox --- i've wised up about trying to put under Dropbox folders
which have a lot of automatic creations/deletions going on - Dropbox has
epileptic fits with those).   Anyway I'll create another completely fresh
folder with a fresh git clone, and run them all one more time for good
measure.

> Oops, I should update the instructions on how to reproduce bugs at the
> REPL,
> by including a with-asdf-cache in them. I have no time to do that now,
> but maybe you do.

Ok, I'll look at it.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699