[asdf-devel] Test for ASDF system in jar archive with ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Nov 7 07:05:58 UTC 2013

The ABCL contribs are all defined via ASDF in a jar file, so the test is simply
to try to load one of them, here JSS.

Not all downstream packaging systems include the abcl-contrib.jar, so I try to
guard against a false negative with an UNLESS clause in the abcl-contrib
REQUIRE, but in my testing by removing abcl-contrib.jar this didn’t seem to work correctly.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."