[asdf-devel] Test for ASDF system in jar archive with ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Nov 7 07:22:30 UTC 2013

On Nov 7, 2013, at 8:14, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe this test can be combined with the bundle and/or run-program
> test: make a jar (in a subprocess?), load it.

Sounds like a reasonable proposal:  when I get to debugging the bundle op, I’ll
take a stab at this.

If someone else has spare cycles to get to this before I do, here are some
implementation hints:

In ABCL, SYS:ZIP is the interface for creating jar archives, which uses the zip
compression/packaging scheme.

An example of creating a jar archive can be [found in
ABCL-TEST::JAR-FILE-INIT][1].

[1]: http://abcl.org/trac/browser/trunk/abcl/test/lisp/abcl/jar-pathname.lisp#L44

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."