[asdf-devel] Towards ASDF 2.33
fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:57:02 UTC 2013
as things are settling down, I am resuming a monthly schedule for
I intend to release ASDF 2.33 some time next week.
Since previous release 2.32, it includes the following changes:
* deferred-warning receives yet more improvements for CCL.
* upgrade is made more robust in many cases, notably for ECL, SBCL,
or when using UIOP with an old ASDF<=2.26.
* Packages have been tweaked to pass more tests,
notably wrt what symbols are exported.
* Image lifecycle support is improved, thanks to deploying ASDF3 for QRes.
More options for dump-image on CCL; handle reentrance in restore-image.
* delete-directory-tree, delete-empty-directory, copy-file,
directory-exists-p, file-exists-p were added to UIOP,
also better strcat, with reduce/strcat, base-string-p, etc.
* Portability tweaks for Allegro, Clozure, CLISP, ECL, LispWorks, SBCL.
* Recompilation avoided for things already done by defsystem-depends-on.
* monolithic-fasl-op was fixed in cases when the main system has components.
* *uninteresting-conditions* was added as a common list of conditions
shared between the compile-time and load-time muffled conditions.
Please test as appropriate.
—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
Society was guilty. It was thus arrested, tried, convicted, executed.
Only remained individuals, free and responsible: You. No more excuse.
More information about the asdf-devel