[asdf-devel] adsf/bundle:monolithic-fasl sometimes puts dependent system first in list
david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Mar 15 23:06:31 UTC 2013
1. git clone git://github.com/genworks/gendl.git
2. put it in your quicklisp/local-projects/
4. (ql:quickload :gendl)
5. (ql:operate 'asdf/bundle:monolithic-fasl-op :gendl)
6. (first (asdf:output-files 'asdf/bundle:monolithic-fasl-op :gendl))
7. Copy the yielded pathname string to use in next step.
8. [in a fresh Lisp] (load <the --all-systems fasl from step 7>)
9. [back in first Lisp]:
(asdf:component-depends-on 'asdf/bundle:monolithic-fasl-op :gendl)
10. Read it and weep. system :gendl comes _first_ in the list. I feel it
should come _last_.
I tried to look into the asdf code behind this operation but am afraid it
is currently far over my head.
Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asdf-devel