[asdf-devel] ECL upgrade failed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 04:41:48 UTC 2013

Yes, it looks like the upgrade test is confused by a new case I added
or loading uiop on top of an old asdf, then load the asdf fasl;
actually, the part that's confused is the test infrastructure itself,
that calls use-package, something not quite supported by the
hot-upgrade. I've fixed the tests.

The [classical] liberal, of course, does not deny that there are
some superior people — he is not an egalitarian — but he denies
that anyone has authority to decide who these superior people are.
        — F. A. Hayek, "Why I Am Not a Conservative"