[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 13 01:08:51 UTC 2013

13.03.2013, 04:55, "Raymond Toy" <toy.raymond at gmail.com>:

>     Anton> 2. test CMUCL 2013-03 snapshot where the bug is fixed.
>     Anton> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-22-cmucl.html
>     Anton>
>     Anton>     Here we have 3 regressions, all caused by utf8. Either this is another
>     Anton>     utf8 bug in CMUCL or the source files really contain broken encoding.
>
> Unfortunately, another serious error got in to 2013-03.  Please try
> 2013-03-a instead.

According to Faré these libraries indeed have latin1 characters.

> or let me know what the 3 regressions are and I can try them myself.

See the link. In the table, column "quicklisp 2013-02-17 + asdf.2.32"
contains test results of this qucklisp patched to use ASDF 2.32.

(LOAD bibtex FAIL) means that (ql:quickload :bibtex :verbose t) fails.
Other two are (LOAD lispbuilder-lexer FAIL) and (LOAD lispbuilder-regex FAIL).

- Anton