[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:12:13 UTC 2013

    Anton> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-21.html
    Anton> ABCL results also have no new failures.

    Anton> But CMUCL still has problem:
    Anton> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-21-cmucl.html

    Anton> Here we compare with quicklisp 2012-02-17 patched so that it doesn't
    Anton> (require 'asdf) before loading it's own ASDF, and so overcoming
    Anton> the ASDF upgrade issue present in the current quicklisp.

    Anton> I.e. the same codebase is tested 1) with ASDF 2.26 without upgrade
    Anton> 2) with to ASDF 2.31.8 loaded after the (require 'asdf).

    Anton> Most of the failures are due to the same error:
    Anton> -330 is not of type (OR (MOD 536870911) NULL)

    Anton> I am not sure what it is, probably some kind of utf-8 related bug.

I only checked a few of the failed tests so far. They do look like
some shortcomings in unicode support but others do not.

I also see that it looks like you're using cmucl 20c.  That's pretty
old.  The utf-8 bug that you reported recently has been fixed and is
now available in the 2013-03 snapshot from trac.common-lisp.net/cmucl.

Ray