[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 5 13:59:07 UTC 2013

http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-21.html
ABCL results also have no new failures.

But CMUCL still has problem:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-21-cmucl.html

Here we compare with quicklisp 2012-02-17 patched so that it doesn't
(require 'asdf) before loading it's own ASDF, and so overcoming
the ASDF upgrade issue present in the current quicklisp.

I.e. the same codebase is tested 1) with ASDF 2.26 without upgrade
2) with to ASDF 2.31.8 loaded after the (require 'asdf).

Most of the failures are due to the same error:
-330 is not of type (OR (MOD 536870911) NULL)

I am not sure what it is, probably some kind of utf-8 related bug.