[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Faré fare at tunes.org
Mon Mar 4 01:48:59 UTC 2013

OK, so the results are massively positive, and the failures all known
and most of them already fixed upstream. I'll ping keithj again — he
fixed cl-sam already, but still hasn't fixed deoxybytes-systems. Apart
from that, the only system that looks like it loses and doesn't have a
fix yet is buildapp, but I'm confident Xach will fix it sooner than
later.

Suicidal terrorists may have short shelf lives.  — John McCarthy