[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Mar 1 04:24:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru>wrote:

> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-20.html
>
> ACL shows new problem with portableaserve and via it with all genworks-gdl
> systems.
> The error: No defined method for ASDF/ACTION:PERFORM oncompiling
> #<ORIGINAL-ASERVE "aserve" "dummy">

This is fixed by adding an empty method as follows to aserve.asd:

;;;
#+allegro
(defmethod asdf:perform ((op asdf:compile-op) (c original-aserve)))
;;;

I will get a patch to Rudi Schlatte for updating of the portableaserve on
sourceforge (this is the one used by Quicklisp).

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699