[asdf-devel] Re: Please test for ASDF 3.0.2

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:08:52 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

>     Fare> Dear Lisp hackers,
>     Fare> next release of ASDF will be 3.0.2, and be done shortly by Robert Goldman.
>     Fare> Please test.
>
> I don't see any tag for 3.0.2.  There's 3.0.1.3.  Is that intended to
> be 3.0.2?
>
> In any case cmucl passes all of the tests using 3.0.1.3.

Note the future tense. 3.0.2 hasn't been released. Probably this Thursday.
As for latest version, it's 3.0.1.9.
It's not tagged on git because I didn't try to build a .deb with it.

Women can form a friendship with a man very well; but to preserve it — to that
end a slight physical antipathy must probably help. — Nietzsche, HAH