[asdf-devel] Problems with asdf:load-system :force

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:04:48 UTC 2013

Yes, this is probably a bug. In register-system-definition, we should
get the force argument, and propagate to a variant of load-systems
that itself should take keyword arguments, and is called by
load-systems.

Regarding swap-bytes, there may (or may not) be useful stuff in
sb-rotate-bytes and nibbles.

Director is a misnomer. You're a hoper. You put all these people together and
you hope it all works out.  — Frank Oz, director of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"