[asdf-devel] bundle-test is failing on both ECL and ABCL for me on Mac OS X Lion

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jul 31 21:15:58 UTC 2013

It may be that there is some configuration that is missing on my laptop
for correctly using these, but I would like to be confident that the
current ASDF is not broken on these implementations.  Also, if there is
special configuration required for these bundle tasks, I would prefer
that we check for it, instead of providing busted functionality.

I have put bugs for these on the ASDF launchpad tracker.  Input would be
welcome.

Best,