[asdf-devel] ASDF 3.0.2 released

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jul 3 16:52:30 UTC 2013

With a great deal of patient instruction from Faré, I released ASDF
3.0.2 yesterday.  It is far more stable, and provides a wider range of
support, than its immediate predecessor.  We encourage implementations
to update their bundled versions of ASDF.

Many thanks to Faré for years of hard work and inspiration in improving
ASDF.

I will continue periodic releases of ASDF as bugs are found and fixed,
but expect (hope) that most of the heavy lifting has been done.

Best regards,
Robert

P.S. if other implementation mailing lists should receive these
announcements, please let me know directly, so that I can update my lists.