[asdf-devel] unsubscribe

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jul 10 02:12:38 UTC 2013

Drew C wrote:

>     The links to asdf-devel and asdf-announce on
>     http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/#mailing-lists
>     are dead.
>

> I have just set up a redirect, so it does work (kinda sorta) now. If you
> get a chance, can you test it?
>
> Sorry about that.
>
> -- drewc
>

>     Also, how do I unsubscribe?
>
>     Brett

Hi, Drew.  Thanks.

Two questions:

1.  What's the plan for moderation going forward?  I.e., how do the
people who used to be moderators for lists like ASDF-devel perform these
chores:
  i. accept subscription requests
  ii.  ban trouble-making mailing list members (I don't think we have
ever had one, but spammers turn up in the oddest places)
  iii. accept relevant posts from non-members (this seems to happen for
ASDF when an implementation maintainer posts an issue about ASDF, or
when an actual list member posts from the wrong email address).

2.  Are we going to have a way of getting at the archives again sometime?

Best,