[asdf-devel] Problems with asdf:load-system :force

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Fri Jul 26 21:54:04 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 23:48 +0200, Stelian Ionescu wrote:
[...]
> > Which files do or don't get compiled twice?
>
> :swap-bytes/test depends on :swap-bytes. When I
> (asdf:load-system :swap-bytes/test :force '(:swap-bytes/test)), some
> files from :swap-bytes get recompiled too, namely the last two,
> network.lisp and endianness.lisp

Now that I switched to using cl-source-file and :if-feature it no longer
happens, so it must have been caused by madeira-port's extension. It's
interesting that the two files that were getting spuriously recompiled
were the two following the last :madeira-port file in the defsystem.

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib