[asdf-devel] Further customization of output translations

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:01:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> wrote:
> How would I go about including the git branch in the output directory
> name ?

You'd have to write your own translation function, and specify
(:function my-translation-function-name) as the right hand side of the
output-translation spec.

PS: Robert, you might want to check with Sergey Katrevich, but I think
that output-translations better use ensure-function than (if (symbolp
(second dst))  (fdefinition (second dst)) (eval (second dst)))))) —
and to make Sergey happy, ensure-function should probably specially
recognize CL:LAMBDA as a head, and then use EVAL.

Reisner's Rule of Conceptual Inertia:
        If you think big enough, you'll never have to do it.