[asdf-devel] component-property

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:23:49 UTC 2013

>> I haven't added the slots yet, so of course it won't work.
>> As for disabling properties on old versions of ASDF that don't
>> actually support them,
>> that's what #+asdf3 is for, just like #+asdf2 before it.
>
> When it is time to add support for a bug-tracker-url slot, will there be
> a feature for that? Or will that be done via subclassing?

Now is a good time to request such features, before ASDF 3 is actually released.
After it is released, and until another major release follows,
subclassing will be the recommended way.

The politicians have a most touching faith in technology — that it can make
up for any dumb thing the politicians decide to do.  — John McCarthy