[asdf-devel] More backward compatibility needed

Bill Robinson wivlaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:13:39 UTC 2013

Sorry, I haven't touched it for a while. Is this causing a problem? For
what projects? The actual cl-glfw-opengl system is probably a lot less used
than cl-glfw.

As I recall I think it's because there are two packages that can provide
those named functions, the ARB extensions for older version of OpenGL and
the core equivalents for later versions. Including those packages assumes
you will have loaded one or other of the specific versions. Basically, it
depends on another package.

I could go back and have a look, but it might not be for some weeks before
I get time to do it. Sorry.