[asdf-devel] component-property

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:57:52 UTC 2013

Dear Red,

I see that you're using component-property to add a website property
to your .asd files.

On the one hand, I am deprecating component-property in ASDF3,
so you should stop using that. For the sake of backward-compatibility,
I'll add dummy methods so your existing code keeps compiling, but
they won't do anything if I can get away with it.

On the other hand, now is a good time for me to add new slots to system objects.
I will add a website slot in 2.26.171, though you'll have to
#+asdf3 :website #+asdf3 "http://xxx" for now.

The Keyboard is mightier than the Death Ray...