[asdf-devel] Another problem with the warnings deferrel

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:38:07 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> If you get an error in compilation, and rebuild the system, even on
> SBCL, it doesn't seem like the warnings lists get cleared....
>
> At least I see ones that are clearly fixed reappear when I use the
> restart....

Each file's deferred warnings are now saved in a .sbcl-warnings file
(respectively, .ccl-warnings). Unless you modify said file to remove
any forward reference, the forward references will persist;
however, those that are resolved by the end of the system compilation
should not be shown at all, or it's a bug.

Passive hope is wishful thinking, a poison of the mind.
Active hope is creative passion, the mover of the universe.