[asdf-devel] distributing asdf

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:24:40 UTC 2013

> Now I get ":ASDF does not match 2.26.114". Is that to be expected?

OK, that was a message from cl-launch.
I both improved the message, and scaled back the ASDF requirement to 2.015,
with explicit loading of asdf-driver if old than that.

While I was at it, I had exscribe stop requiring cl-launch, by importing
the two needed cl-launch functions that were too klugy to make it to
asdf/driver.

Thanks again for the testing.

PS: I made sure ASDF 2.26.142 works minimally on
GCL 2.6, Genera and LispWorks, in addition to
all the automatically tested implementations.
ASDF 2.27 is coming close.
Now to try to get cleaner upgrade on ABCL, CLISP, CMUCL,
and make sure cl-grid-test comes clean.

Common Lisp makes it easy for you to grow your own language; however, it
makes it difficult for that language to be the same as anyone else's. — Faré