[asdf-devel] CMUCL fails tests (Was Re: Just pulled an update and now CCL fails the tests)

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:59:01 UTC 2013

    Fare> Lovely. It's a case of merging with the *default-pathname-defaults*
    Fare> being #p"" and how I tried to limit the amount of truenaming but
    Fare> overshot. And while debugging it, running into more bugs in my code,
    Fare> and loveliness in the implementation such as (equal #p"ccl:" #p"/")
    Fare> ==> T.

    Fare> 2.26.120 is at your service. Now if only we can get a good run of
    Fare> tests, I'd like to release 2.27 as soon as things are stable.

Thought I would give this new version a spin with cmucl.  Three tests
fail.  They all have to do with invalid pathnames:

Error in function (METHOD ASDF/COMPONENT:COMPONENT-PATHNAME NIL (ASDF/COMPONENT:
COMPONENT)):  Invalid relative pathname #P"test-nested-components-a/" for compon
ent ("test-nested-components-a")
Script failed
Using cmulisp -noinit -batch, test-nested-components.script failed

Error in function (METHOD ASDF/COMPONENT:COMPONENT-PATHNAME NIL (ASDF/COMPONENT:
COMPONENT)):  Invalid relative pathname #P"test-package/" for component ("test-p
ackage")
Script failed
Using cmulisp -noinit -batch, test-package.script failed

Error in function (METHOD ASDF/COMPONENT:COMPONENT-PATHNAME NIL (ASDF/COMPONENT:
COMPONENT)):  Invalid relative pathname #P"test1/" for component ("test1")
Script failed
Using cmulisp -noinit -batch, test-touch-system-2.script failed

I guess its yet another issue with merging with *d-p-d* which defaults
to #p"" (current directory) on cmucl.

Ray