[asdf-devel] Just pulled an update and now CCL fails the tests

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 03:12:44 UTC 2013

Lovely. It's a case of merging with the *default-pathname-defaults*
being #p"" and how I tried to limit the amount of truenaming but
overshot. And while debugging it, running into more bugs in my code,
and loveliness in the implementation such as (equal #p"ccl:" #p"/")
==> T.

2.26.120 is at your service. Now if only we can get a good run of
tests, I'd like to release 2.27 as soon as things are stable.

Invente un aphorisme éclairant, et ton nom sera immortel.
        — Anonyme