[asdf-devel] fare-utils build failure

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:29:56 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
> For nearly all other libraries, there is a repo or .tgz file I can
> download to package it up for Quicklisp. It would be nice if that was
> the case for asdf-driver, too.

Sure. Which format do you prefer?
If I remember correctly, you will want a directory asdf-driver-2.26.100/
containing the code.

PS: I'm declaring asdf-utils and xcvb-utils obsolete and will be removing them.
I've also stripped xcvb-driver of all its portability layer and will
redirect my packages
(such as inferior-shell) to use asdf-driver instead. I was sorely missing the
pathname portability in xcvb-driver, and it has now been cleaned up and
documented in asdf-driver.

                — Rich Kulawiec