[asdf-devel] Test results: one failure on CCL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:19:25 UTC 2013

> Is that what's being used in run-tests.sh now when I give the -d option?
>  If so, it may not be working on ACL.  When I give the -d option now, I
> get dropped into the REPL after the test, seemingly whether it succeeds
> or not.  I get dropped in after every test when doing
> ./run-tests -d allegro

Oh, I had been conflating two things: whether or not you want a debug
prompt rather than quit when a script has a failure, and whether or
not you want to quit when a given test script ran successfully. It's
now two flags. Sorry.

PS: the image.lisp support file in ASDF is now ready for people to look at.
See how the *command-line-argument* are used in bin/bump-version.

Women can form a friendship with a man very well; but to preserve it — to that
end a slight physical antipathy must probably help. — Nietzsche, HAH