[asdf-devel] Mac OSX test upgrade status

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Feb 26 20:00:47 UTC 2013

I got through almost all the upgrade tests before failing with
allegromodern trying to upgrade from 1.85:

; registering #<system :asdf @ #x1000afe932> as asdf
; Fast loading /Users/rpg/lisp/asdf/build/asdf.fasl
TEST ABORTED: Attempt to fast load a non-fasl file:
#P"/Users/rpg/lisp/asdf/build/asdf.fasl"
Script failed
upgrade FAILED for allegromodern from 1.85 using method
'load-asdf-lisp'load-asdf-system

I can see why this fails!

When I look at ~/lisp/asdf/build/asdf.fasl in emacs I see this:

#!/usr/local/bin/sbcl --script
# FASL
  compiled from "/Users/rpg/lisp/asdf/build/asdf.lisp"
  using SBCL version 1.1.3.7-63e78fc

which suggests to me that we may be leaking something from one test to
another...

best,