[asdf-devel] Test results on Mac OSX

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:34:04 UTC 2013

> But when I look for "should be" in my test output file, it is many lines
> away from the failure message.

That's autoloading for you.

Can you trace LOAD* COMPILE-FILE* and/or COMPILE-FILE LOAD
and check that indeed :EXTERNAL-FORMAT :UTF-8 is used?

If it isn't, then it's a bug in our code or test
(Note: considering the portable nature of the code,
and the fact that it works for me, that is unlikely.)

If it is, then it's time to file a bug against ABCL.
(Note: considering that I already had to disable most of the test
for ABCL, that is very likely.)

rlwrap abcl
(load "test/script-support.lisp") (da) (la) (trace load compile-file
load* compile-file*) (load "test/test-encodings.script")

No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.
		— Edgar Watson Howe