[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:06:16 UTC 2013

OK, I've been convinced by that 100% positive cl-test-grid improvement,
and starting with ASDF 2.30.1, :utf-8 is the default value of *default-encoding*
(and 2.30.2 enforces the new default when upgrading
while preserving non-:default overrides).

Now to resurrect, update and process
https://github.com/orivej/asdf-encodings/wiki/Tracking-non-UTF-8-lisp-files-in-Quicklisp

Grepping through quicklisp finds offending files in the following directories,
whether or not they block a clean build:
antik-20120909-git
binary-types-20101006-git
bknr-web-20130128-git
cells-20120909-git
cl-bibtex-20120909-cvs
cl-pdf-20120909-svn
cl-png-0.6
cl-typesetting-20120407-svn
clfswm-20130128-git
clsql-20130128-git
def-symbol-readmacro-20130128-hg
genworks-gdl-20130128-git
lispbuilder-20120909-svn
mcclim-20120909-cvs
metatilities-20101006-darcs
montezuma-20121013-git
phemlock-20120909-cvs
plain-odbc-20120909-svn
utils-kt-20101006-git

Taxonomy is the death of science — A. N. Whitehead