[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid
avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 21 02:20:39 UTC 2013
20.02.2013, 20:28, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> I have yestereday run tests for 2.29.5: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-12.html
Together with Faré we reviewd the CCL entries in this table.
Some of the just repeat the upstream errors we considered on SBCL:
- cl-sam, deoxybyte-* -- author contacted
- jwacs* -- author contacted
- meta-sexp -- author contacted
- metacopy-with-contextl -- just fixed upstream
- qbook -- just fixed upstream
- weblocks-prevalence (sbcl says "no package weblocks", while ccl says "no package weblocks-memory", but this is just different order of iteration over symbols) -- author contacted
- xcvb-bridge -- fixed upstream some time ago already
Others are either upstream errors or not real regressions:
- (LOAD clem-benchmark TIMEOUT) - not a regression, it just takes long (it actually runs some benchmarks during asdf:load-op)
- (LOAD clpython FAIL) - tries to redefine asdf::traverse, upstream maintainer was notified
- (LOAD irc-logger FAIL) - got into the report becuase we use now (ql:quickload ... :verbose t)
- (LOAD hu.dwim.reiterate FAIL) - got into the report because we use now(ql:quickload ... :verbose t) - upstream was notified
- (LOAD defdoc FAIL) - cuased by nst
- (LOAD userial-tests FAIL) - caused by nst
- (LOAD nst FAIL)
result of with-standard-io-syntax around asdf:load-asd in asdf3 and the fact that nst tries to modify ppring-dispatch table.
On ccl 1.8 it results in error, as the table is readonly during with-standard-io-syntax.
- (LOAD teepeedee2 FAIL)
- (LOAD teepeedee2-test FAIL)
Not a regression, may also be reproduced with old ASDF.
Happens because teepeedee2 contains its own version of alexandria, where alexandria:format-symbol doesn't convert it's argument to string;
this breaks babel. Opened an issue - https://github.com/vii/teepeedee2/issues/4
- (LOAD xcvb-test FAIL) - just fixed upstream
More information about the asdf-devel