[asdf-devel] testing asdf 2.28 [was: can't run quicklisp with asdf 2.28 on CCL (upgrage issue?)] [was: sbcl results for quicklisp + asdf 2.28]

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:00:57 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Diff between unpatched quicklisp 2013-01-28 and quicklisp 2013-01-28 + asdf 2.28.6 for SBCL and CCL:
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-9.html
>
> 07.02.2013, 07:16, "Faré" <fahree at gmail.com>:
>> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>>
>>>  Meantime the SBCL results for ASDF 2.28.4
>>>
>>>  Diff comparing to 2.28:
>>>  http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-7.html
>>>  (don't pay attention to weblocks-test, it crushes sometimes when SBCL runs out of heap)
>>
>> OK, so that's (small) progress.
>
> Note that unicly system started to fail.

It's an ASCII vs UTF-8 issue.

I'm tempted for the 3.0 release to make it use UTF-8 by default
instead of :default, on platforms that support it.

Which means I once again have to track down the handful of offenders.

Our love was a supernova, bursting with an immense light only to wane quickly,
leaving behind a black hole.