[asdf-devel] Re: Testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 15:48:05 UTC 2013

Yes, ASDF upgrade is completely broken on CMUCL, due to undetermined PCL issues.
I've tried punting harder on CMUCL (by having a #-cmu in headers.lisp
before (< existing-version 2.27),
but it still breaks the upgrade test, in other ways.

It would be really nice if a CMUCL hacker and/or PCL expert would fix
CMUCL to not break the upgrade.

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. — Thoreau