Testing ASDF with ABCL under Windows (was Re: [asdf-devel] Releasing asdf 3.1.1 ?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:30:50 UTC 2013

Dear Anton,

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> I have started cl-test-grid tests with the latest ASDF (git revision 38337a5)
> After SBCL and CCL tests complete we can run tests on the previous ASDF
> and compare results.

Thanks a whole lot for cl-test-grid, it has been extremely valuable in the past,
especially when initially releasing ASDF 3.

> The question: what is the previous stable and tested ASDF version?

I suppose the real question is: which version did YOU last use?
But then, you'd have to check with both old and new Quicklisp.

I suppose that you should compare with whatever comes with the implementation.
Therefore, for SBCL, that would be 3.0.2, and for CCL, 3.0.3.
If you need the same in both cases, make it ASDF 3.0.3.

Il ne suffit pas de dire: "je me suis trompé";
il faut dire comment on s'est trompé.  — Claude Bernard
                        It isn't enough to say: "I was mistaken";
                        one must say how one was mistaken.  — Claude Bernard