[asdf-devel] Please test before releasing ASDF 3.0.0 - Also, resigning again

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:38:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also have a file /foo, if that m

Yes, that probably matters. I don't remember exactly how things go,
but I believe that what's going on is that ASDF by default gets
truenames at every step, which causes this behaviour. I suppose it
should rather error out, expecting a directory pathname, than give
this answer.

Also, this particular test should probably disable the truename resolution.

Fascists divide in two categories: the fascists and the anti-fascists
        — Ennio Flaiano