[asdf-devel] asdf-bundle

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri May 18 13:32:06 UTC 2012

On 5/3/12 17:55 , Faré wrote:
> asdf-bundle is now working (hopefully) on SBCL and CCL as well as ECL,
> by concatenating fasls. It won't work for systems where CFFI creates .so.
>
> Try it!
> (require :asdf)
> (require :asdf-bundle)
> (asdf:oos 'asdf::load-fasl-op :your-favorite-system)
>
> It creates a your-favorite-system.system.fasl in the fasl cache.

[…]

> Others: you're welcome to contribute support for your favorite implementations.

ABCL has [ASDF-JAR][1] in ABCL-CONTRIB, which will recursively package
all the necessary components to run an ASDF system into a jar archive.

We'll look at supporting the ASDF-BUNDLE interface when I get a chance,
although we are doing somewhat different things here.

[1]:
http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/trunk/abcl/contrib/asdf-jar/README.markdown

is nothing to compare to it now."