[asdf-devel] Reloading a .asd

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Sun May 6 22:15:38 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 18:09 -0400, Faré wrote:
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> wrote:
> > Yes, but I'd like to push this as Slime contrib and there's no guarantee
> > that this will work in any case
> >
> No guarantee that my code will work? You can test and debug it;
> the underlying API is not going to change.

No guarantee in the sense that, after loading the ASDF contrib, the user
might push another function to *system-definition-search-functions* and it
will break. There's no way to guarantee that load-slime-override-sysdef
will always be the first element of *system-definition-search-functions*

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib