[asdf-devel] CMUCL error with 20c

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 02:21:02 UTC 2012

On 3/30/12 4:24 PM, Faré wrote:
> Same here on Linux x84. Everything works great with CMUCL 20b, but 20c
> fails with these low-level failures. I suspect a bug in CMUCL itself.

How did you run this test?  I did make lisp=cmucl CMUCL=<20c> test-lisp.

No problems with 20c or latest snapshot on OSX.  (Unicode builds.)

But I see you ran this on a linux box.  I'll to check that out too....

BTW, the gmane list for cmucl devel has been broken for quite some time.
 It receives messages, but you can't send from there.  I don't know why.

Ray