[asdf-devel] failures with 2.26.36

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:33:36 UTC 2012

>> In the meantime, I've moved the parent slot from child-component to
>> component, to improve backward compatibility.
>>
>> With this change, hu.dwim.reiterate and lisp-executable-example also
>> pass.
>
> Has the change been pushed yet?

Oops. I've clearly been lacking in sleep. Pushed.

In reviewing the history of the English Government, its wars and its taxes,
a bystander, not blinded by prejudice nor warped by interest, would declare
that taxes were not raised to carry on wars, but that wars were raised
to carry on taxes.		— Thomas Paine, "Rights of Man"