[asdf-devel] Problems with tests: static file types

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:47:10 UTC 2012

Oops, that's a bug I just introduced in a small refactoring to deal
with compiled-file for ECL (see from 2.26.29 to 2.26.32 my attempts to
save this innocent casualty of the recent big refactoring). Should be
fixed in 2.26.32. Thanks for spotting it so fast. Apologies for not
running tests before commit. It "looked" so simple.

It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him
a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate
in alltimes and situations. They presented him the words:
        "And this, too, shall pass away."
                — Abraham Lincoln