[asdf-devel] P.S. re patch...

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Thu Dec 13 14:08:27 UTC 2012

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:

> The patch was applied. I should probably use the same emacs setting to
> avoid tabs (what do you use?).
>
> Also, I bumped the version for good measure.
>
> I intend to release 2.27 next week. Can people test on their systems
> and their implementations?
>
> Xach, are things all clear with Quicklisp now?

There is an unusual issue with the "periods" library that I can't quite
puzzle out. It does not have any trouble with ASDF 2.26, but it fails to
load from FASL, under some circumstances, with the latest commit to
master. It seems like something in my build environment is triggering
it, but I can't reproduce it reliably enough to figure it out.

I'll keep you posted.

Zach