[asdf-devel] long-standing bugs fixed in traverse

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:17:54 UTC 2012

> Ok, I'm now using 2.26.18 and I get similar-looking failures in umlisp
> and commonqt:
>
>     unhandled SB-FORMAT:FORMAT-ERROR in thread #<SB-THREAD:THREAD "main
>     thread" RUNNING {1003179343}>: error in FORMAT: no more arguments
>
>       ~A completed without~*~@[ its input file~:p~{ ~S~}~]~
>                  ~@[ or~]~*~@[ its output file~:p~*~{ ~S~}~]
>       ^

Dear Zach,

oops, apparently, I'm no good at writing non-trivial FORMAT strings.

It should be fixed now — but now it will issue a warning about something
fishy in those builds: some output file is declared but never actually
created, or something.

A common man marvels at uncommon things; a wise man marvels at the commonplace.
	— Confucius