[asdf-devel] long-standing bugs fixed in traverse

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:12:32 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
> Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> writes:
>
>> When I tried this, most Quicklisp systems failed. I get this (or
>> variations):
>>
>>   Error opening
>>   #p"/usr/local/lib/sbcl/sb-posix/defpackage-ASDF-TMP.fasl": Permission
>>   denied
>>
>> Zach
>
> Sorry, I did a cut & paste by hand and typo'd sb-posix. The pathname in
> the actual error is real.

Oops.

Were you trying 2.26.9?

I fixed a few problems that tickled the SBCL contribs in 2.26.10,
and another in 2.26.12.

It's working for me currently. I hope it's now working for you, too.

My apologies for the bugs.

The highest goal of computer science is to automate
that which can be automated. — Derek L. VerLee