[asdf-devel] Patches against ASDF 2.26.5 for MKCL.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:59:49 UTC 2012

Dear JCB,

> Here is a pair of tiny patches to update ASDF 2.26.5 for MKCL 1.1.2 (coming
> out RSN).
> The first one is against asdf itself. The second against asdf-bundle.

Excellent. I've applied them and tweaked the results.

Notably, I'm using load-sysdef then load-system for asdf-bundle,
which not only leads to simpler code, but gives users the opportunity
to configure a newer asdf-bundle to be loaded
instead of the system-provided one without having to go deep
in find-system configuration.

Please test and come back to me if it doesn't work.

A new poll indicates that if the presidential election were held tomorrow
nobody would vote, because they think the election is in November."
	— Dennis Miller